Friday, September 8, 2017

It's All About the Numbers!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

This month it's all about NUMBERS!  



So much you can do with a theme like this!  I've created a card here with the Steampunk Typewriter Girl stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
I stamped her with black ink onto some cream paper.  I colored her face with Copic Markers and used a silver Uni-ball pen to draw a circle around her face to draw a bit more attention to it.
I created my background with different vintage looking papers to create a collaged surface.  I then stamped with some different numbers with miscellaneous stamps randomly onto my background with black ink.  I edged my background in black ink and attached my little Typewriter Girl into the center with foam tape to give her some dimension.  I have some old typewriter keys so one of those finished her off nicely.  Finishing touch was to rub some Vintage Paper Distress Ink around the edges to accentuate that vintage, old paper look.

No comments: