Wednesday, September 6, 2017

True Friend

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Numbers are on the Menu
Cathy here with a tag I made for the Number Challenge.
Stamps I used: Numbers border and Thick and thin men
First I stamped the men on my tag. Then I did the background.
I used Distress ink and a water brush to make the background. I added some ink from the Distress ink pad to my non-stick craft mat and picked up the color with my water brush.
Next I stamped the numbers border all over tag.  Then I colored with Copic. Next I added stickers and rub-ons.
I hope to see what you come up with the Numbers Challenge.
 

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is fab Cathy, that tag must be HUGE! xx