Wednesday, October 4, 2017

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4 with 3 Tombstones

Welcome back to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


It's Day 4 of the 31 Days of Halloween here at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity, and it's Laurie here to share a fun Halloween card with you.

To celebrate this 4th day of October, I created this card using the Goth Shrine ATC stamp from Lost Coast Designs. Using black card stock and some Distress embossing powder, I heat embossed three tombstones and cut them out.  My background paper is one I created with my Gelli plate and some vintage papers and stencils.  I mounted my 3 tombstones in a row and attached 3 sugar skulls to the center of each.  Then I draped some gauzy gray fabric over the top to give it a funereal look.  So this is an easy one! 

Join the fun and enter your own Halloween creations!

The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:
On The Border Event - use border stamps - til 14th October
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til 31st October
Animals Challenge -  use an animal or 3 - til 25th October

Wicked Bloggers Welcome!!

Now you need to hop along to TEE

11 comments:

Diana said...

Love what you did with the gelliplate and the tombstone!

X
Diana
My creations

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous background and great idea with the atc stamps. Love the gauze, very spooky. Hugz

Mary Holshouser said...

The black embossing really makes the tombstones
stand out. The skeletons in the middle is
a good idea. Fangtastic project.
thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love the sugar skulls and the texture with the cloth!

Tee said...

Love the embossed tombstones with the sugar skulls, and the colors are great! Awesome card!

Lyneen said...

What can I say!!!! WOW! LOVE everything about this triptych. I think I need to order the tombstones!!! Love the background you created. JUST STUNNING! Thanks for sharing!

Susan Renshaw said...

What an excellent Halloween card - just my sort of thing what with the embossing and the gelli plating!

Unknown said...

This card is amazing! And a little spooky.

Tink said...

Spooky!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool creation, the gray gauze is the perfect touch!

Sue said...

I love this Laurie, I've never looked at this stamp as being a tombstone before, but now I can't see anything else lol xx