Monday, October 16, 2017

Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with Day 16 of 31 days of Halloween. Can you believe it is day 16 already.  
 I decided to make a banner. This is a easy banner to make. First off I got the banner from a store. Mine I picked up at Target in the dollar area.
Then I had a plan in mind. I wanted to use the small skeleton on the panels of the banner. When I opened up the banner I saw that there was 3 different sizes of panels. That is when I saw my small skeleton would not fit on all the panels. So I grabbed my flying skull to use on my smaller panels.   
So I stamped the small skeleton 4 times on white card stock. Cut out. Then I glued on panel.
Then I skipped a panel.
I didn't take a photo of the blank panel.
Next I stamped flying skull 3 times on white cardstock and cut out. Then I glued on panel
All done.
Hang where you want.

Join the fun and enter your own Halloween creations!

The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.
Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til 31st October
Animals Challenge -  use an animal - til 25th October

Wicked Bloggers Welcome!!

Now you need to hop along to TEE

8 comments:

Tee said...

I love this project! And it looks awesome over the fireplace, very cool design!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your banner! The flying skull image is awesome!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love when you can find a ready-made item and
personalize it for your use. the skulls are
great. thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

This is a wonderful project Cathy xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Great banner!

Tink said...

Wonderful banner!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool banner!

ionabunny said...

I love this. Such a fun idea for the spooky season. Hugz