Saturday, October 7, 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 7 - Such Wickedness

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Welcome back to Day 7 of the 31 Days of Halloween.  It's Laurie again and I have a wicked little creature to scare up some Halloween fun!


I started this one with some background paper I had made previously with my Gelli plate, some vintage papers, and some acrylic paints and stencils.  I used the Evil Eye stamp for this one, stamping him with black ink onto white card stock.  I colored him with Copic markers and added some Glossy Accents to his eyes and his teeth to give them a bit more depth. I cut him out and pasted him to my back ground piece.  I rubbed a little Distress Ink around the edges then mounted onto some white card stock.  I think this is one of my favorite Halloween stamps from Lost Coast - he's just got such a wicked look about him!

The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:

On The Border Event - use border stamps - til October 14th
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til October 31st
Animals Challenge -  use an animal or 3 - til October 25th

Now you need to hop along to TEE

10 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

cat scratch fever came to mind
when I saw this guy. He is
ferocious.
thanks for sharing.

Tink said...

Great card! Love the spooky cat!!

Diana said...

Love this creature. I found out through this first week with the wicked blogger, you don;t need to use dark colors and items to make it scary. And this week is really inspirational for me!

X
Diana
My creations

ionabunny said...

Spooktastic. What a scary dude he is. Hugz

Bonnie Irvine said...

Yikes! Those teeth and claws are frightening! beautiful colouring and fabulous background. Thanks for the inspiration. Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

Denise Bryant said...

He is wicked! Love your coloring!

Tee said...

He is one vicious dude! Love it!

Susan Renshaw said...

Totally wicked little creature - love your make!

Sue said...

This is fab Laurie, great colouring xx

Unknown said...

Ooh he's creepy, but I love him!