Thursday, July 26, 2018

Caffinate Tag

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a tag for you.
I hope you are enjoying the Summer.
I started out with I tag I had in my stash that I had made awhile ago. I want to say it made with distress ink but I cant say for sure. I know I have black paint splatters on it.
The xxxx's are glossy texture paste with some black paint to color it through a stencil.
Next I stamped the Happy Cat on the bottom of the tag. I stamped it again on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. Cut out and added it the cat on the tag.
Then I stamped corner swirl in gray ink around the edges of the tag.
I stamped Rise and Shine saying above the cat's head .
Come join the fun here.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great tag, Cathy!