Saturday, November 10, 2018

Back to the Day of the Dead

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here and I hope you liked the Blog Hop we had, but right now we are back to Day of the Dead Challenge.
Like my other card. I started off with a napkin. I glued the napkin on some cardstock. Set aside to dry.
Die cut the new skull from Tim Holtz out of white cardstock. Save eyes and nose. Color them with black ink.  Stamp on the skull with sketchy lily stamp   on the top of the skull. Then on the mouth stamp corner swirl stamp on it.
Then glue the skull in the cardstock napkin. Next add the eyes and nose back. Then you add a row of colorful flowers across the top of the skull. After that is done trace the sketchy lily with colored glitter. I also added some sliver glitter to the eyes and nose then I edged the whole thing with the same sliver glitter.
You can add you challenge make here.

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

I like how you decorated the skull die cut with the flower and swirl stamps. Hugz

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous floral skull!