Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Let The Cute Shine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all Cathy here with 2 cards for you today.

As the title says we went cute for this Challenge.
So for this card I wanted to make it have a Christmas feel to it so I used reds and greens for my color choice.
I first stamped CDDevil doll on some white cardstock and colored it in with some green copic markers . Next I colored the tie, mittens and the heart with red copic marker. Then I cut out.
I added some red glitter to the heart.
 Then I stamped I am who I am from Carmen's Veranda new saying on red cardstock and cut out
Then I layered some red pattern paper on some green cardstock base and some woodgrain paper and layered them all together.
For this card I started with white cardstock and I grabbed 3 colors of Distress Oxide ink to make the sky .
 Then I stamped MittsHLP on white cardstock and colored her in with copic markers. Cut her out. Then I added some glossy accents to her wings to make them shine.
After the ink was dry on the card front I took a star stencil and some white paint and added stars. Then I to a mountain top stencil and did the bottom of the card. 
I figured out where I wanted to have MittsHLP and stamped her there. (there was no way I was going to cut all the stars out).
After added the cut out MittsHLP I added some star sequence to it.

I hope you like our cute here at Lost Coast. I would love to see your cute makes you can add them here Challenge#65

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Awwww, devil doll is a little cutie and I love that background for the pixie. She looks so gorgeous with that wild hair, flying in the cool mountain air. Hugz