Thursday, November 22, 2018

Blessing

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

As we celebrate the theme of "Cute" this second half of November, I found the perfect Lost Coast Designs stamp to use - The Little Pilgrim.  This is Laurie here bringing you a Thanksgiving
message, and this is one of the oldest Lost Coast stamps I own, and it is still one of my favorites.  I think it's simplicity is brilliant and the look on the Little Pilgrim's face is beautiful.
I stamped Little Pilgrim with black ink onto white card stock and cut her out.  I then colored her with Copic markers, leaving her cap and collar white.  I created my background with a stencil, green and pale yellow acrylic paints, and my Gelli plate.  Using black StazOn ink, I stamped my background - Shrubbery 5.5 " - onto the lower portion of my card base.  I then attached my Little Pilgrim atop and used a sticker with the word "blessing" in the upper left corner.
I edged this in black ink and layered it with a white panel.
We would love for you to join us for this fun cute challenge - everyone has some cute stamps in their stash - so get them out and start stamping.  You might win some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!

And then there's this............
(Orders using this discount will NOT qualify for the combined shipping rebate when ordering
from both Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda)

Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

She is so sweet and cute. Love this card Laurie. The background is beautiful. Hugz