Friday, November 9, 2018

LOST COAST DESIGNS MAYAN BLOG HOP - DAY 2

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of

LOST COAST DESIGNS

MAYAN BLOG HOP!

 Have you seen the amazing new Mayan Stamps in the Lost Coast Designs Shop??

The team have had a blast playing with these amazing images and also Lost Coast Designs Mayan Stele stamp which, as you will see, makes a fabulous background and much more.

We hope you had a chance to check out all the awesome Day 1 projects from the team.  Everyone got a bit carried away playing with these beautiful stamps so we decided to have another day of fun and inspiration!!

So hop around and leave some love on all the teams blogs and then come back here and share your thoughts on the teams projects by the end of November.  There will be prizes for a lucky hopper which we will announce on the 5th December in our winners post.  Ready, set, hop!!

Cathy 

Gail 

Laurie

Lori 

There is also a video on Lori's blog showing how she made this tag

Roni

 

8 comments:

ionabunny said...

Amazing projects ladies. Really enjoyed my voyage into the Mayan world. Hugz

Lori said...

Great creations everyone! It has been a fun two days of Blog Hopping!

eyes2theocean said...

Really like Lori's tag on day 2. Unfortunately I don't have a word press account so it won't allow me to comment. :(

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks Gail for letting me know about the hop...Will have a look now!!
These Mayan things look good!

Susan Renshaw said...

I had similar problems - will try again now...

Karenladd said...

I am really loving all the great projects! Having seen many Mayan artifacts in Mexico and the Yucatan makes this hop even better!

Karenladd said...

I am also unable to leave a comment on Lori's blog, no matter what I do. I have emailed my comment to her and asked that she post it on her blog so I hope that works. Her tag is just gorgeous.

Vivian Foo said...

Really enjoyed the hop looking at the unusual makes.