Thursday, September 12, 2019

Dance from your heart....

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy Day!

Ink Stained Roni here...I hope you are all ready for some stamping today....

Our current challenge Song & Dance had me thinking of all the times we used to dance around the house on Saturday mornings, music cranked helping Mom to clean the house. To a kid it made chore time seem a bit more fun.


I decided to give the "Housewife" stamp a bit of glamour by adding glitter to her apron, fluffy slippers and hair bow.  I figured she needed transported from her kitchen to a sparkling dance hall.  The background is Iridescent Green & Original (clear) Creative Medium which was applied over a stencil that I then sprinkled with iridescent green flake glitter while it was still wet. I love how it turned out!  I added a computer generated sentiment to help finish it off.


Hope you all have a lovely day and dance to your hearts content!


No comments: