Sunday, September 22, 2019

Slightly Deranged

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all my inky friends... Roni here with another piece for the current challenge
#84 - Make it Funny!



I decided to use the Swimsuit Girl for this card so I stamped her several times in different colors of ink then fussy cut and paper pieced her back together for the image I used on the card. I decided she needed a little bling so I added some glitter to her bathing suit, boots and hat.


To make the card I started off with a white card panel that I stamped with the Daisy Flourish.  I stamped a portion of the Grunge Black Swirl onto a scrap of brown cardstock and tore the edge.  The background panel was mounted on a black card blank with the brown strip mounted on top. I added the swimmer to the card then stamped the sentiment - Spirit Unicorn - off to the side.  It was finished off with a few sparklie dots.

Stamps:
Lost Coast Designs - Swimsuit Girl, Daisy Flourish
Carmen's Veranda - Grunge Black Swirl, Spirit Unicorn

There is still time to join in on the fun for the Make It Funny Challenge!

No comments: