Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a "Make it Funny" card featuring the "Coffee Chihuahua", Carmen's Veranda "My Coffee" saying along with a masked layered background. Check out the instructions and photo below for all the details.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Water based metallic sprays
- Permanent Ink
- Pigment Ink
1) Stamp Chihuahua stamp with permanent ink.
2) Use water pen with Gelatos to color Chihuahua.
3) Apply painter's tape to card panel to mask a pattern. Spray with Die Based Inks.
4) Next spray ink sprays over stencils to build additional layers.
5) Edge card panel and Chihuahua panel with pigment ink.
6) Stamp Rulers Background with Pigment Ink.
7) Mount Chihuahua onto card stock, adhere to panel. Stamp saying. Adhere card panel to card base.
I hope you will join us for this challenge by clicking below and linking your "Make it Funny" creation to the Blog post.