Monday, September 30, 2019

Make it Funny - Artists

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello there, it's Liesbeth again with a ,Make it Funny' card! You can find everything about the challenge HERE .


I started with a background using Distress paint, Distress ink, Dylusions spray and a stencil. I stamped the face (ATC faces set) with black StazOn and masked it. After that I stamped the Daisy flourish, parts of  the Flagstone background, and the text. I removed the mask from the face and bleached the face and the tiny flowers with some bleach and a synthetic fine paintbrush. Using charcoal, I made a shadow arond the face and I coloured the lips and flowers with coulor pencils. I finished with a white gel pen to highlight the eyes and the text.



Hope to see you at the Make it Funny Challenge!
Hugs, Liesbeth

No comments: