Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Walk of Fame: Frida

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here showing a Frida Kahlo card in the Walk of Fame challenge! For inspiration and how to participate look HERE:-)
Like I said...Frida... I love her art and I'm very interested in her work and her life (1907-1954)
And of course I love the many LCD Frida stamps!  The one I used is called Frida 1, I stamped it on a painted and inked background and bleached the face. I also used Daisy flourish and Flagstone background 











Liesbeth XX

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, stunning card! Jo x

ionabunny said...

This is awesome Liesbeth. Amazing colours and so arty. Hugz

Riet Harikini said...

Great background with beautyfull colors.

Lyneen said...

I have this stamp and cannot find... I Will have to keep looking... I LOVE YOUR card. Great colors!