Thursday, January 30, 2020

Walk of Fame: Salvador Dali

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here showing a card using the nice Carmen's Verandas Dali stamp in the Walk of Fame challenge! For inspiration and how to participate look HERE:-)


On an inked background I first stamped the big circle from the Shadow Frame set with blue Distress ink, and masked it. After that I stamped the pillars (ATC Misc 7 set) and the flourish (Skull Flourish)with black StazOn ink and the spiderweb (Spiderwebs Background) with blue StazOn ink. I took some bleach and a synthetic brush and I bleached the face, the flourishes and big pillars. I finished the card with color pencils, white gel pen and a black fineliner.




Liesbeth XX

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Liesbeth, this is stunning! Jo x