Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a new inspiration for the Anything Goes Challenge. I created a striped layered background by masking off different sections at at time. See instructions below for the step by steps.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Pigment Ink
- India Ink Pen
- Dye based ink pads
- Painters tape
1) Tape of section of a card panel and stamp with Crackle Background with pigment ink.
2) Use tape to cover previously stamped portions of card.
3) Sponge with pigment ink.
4) Use Black India Ink pen to trace edges of sponged sections.
5) Stamp monster image onto 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" card stock panel.
6) Stamp Happy Birthday along top strip of card.
7) Adhere monster image onto black card-stock. Tie twine across bottom of mounted image and then adhere to card striped panel with double sided mounting tape.
8) Embellish with gem stickers.