Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a new card for the "Walk of Fame" challenge. This card features a mixed media background with Edgar and a Raven as the focal point. Check out the step by steps below.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Acrylic paint
- Crackle medium
- Water color paper
- Black card stock
- Washi tape
- Permanent Pigment Ink
- Colored pencils
1) Apply acrylic paint to a panel of watercolor paper. Allow to dry.
2) Apply a 2 step crackle medium and allow to dry (follow product instructions).
3) Apply white acrylic paint over crackle medium. Allow to dry.
4) Stamp script over the crackle finish with a permanent pigment ink using a stamp from the ATC Misc. 6 set.
5) Stamp one of the 3 Birds images as well as the Edgar Allen Poe head shot on to white cardstock.
6) Fussy cut images and add color with colored pencils.
7) Adhere crackle panel to back cardstock base.
8) Using different widths of washi tape, cover mid-portion of card with layers of tape.
9) Adhere pieces of ephemera to card.
10) Adhere the Raven and Edgar images to card.
Join in of the Walk of Fame Blog Challenge by Clicking Here and linking your creation up to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog page.