Thursday, February 20, 2020

Love Hearts

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a card I made for you.
Stamps Used:
Two Gnomes
Calligraphy square
So for my take on the Monkey See Monkey Do Challenge  I took the  Calligraphy square stamp and a heart stencil and put the heart stencil over the front of the card and stamp the Calligraphy square with some red distress ink. When I was done stamping I then took a blending sponge and blended the extra ink from the over stamping on the stencil. That is what gives the heart the ink blended look.
Stamp Two Gnomes on white Copic friendly paper and color with Copic markers. I added some white highlights to them and cut out.
I then added some black washi tape for the Two Gnomes to stand on.
I hope you like the card and join in the fun.

Have you seen our
https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/02/design-team-call.html
Design Team Call??
 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very cute and very clever too! Jo x

ionabunny said...

Squuueeeeee! Gnomes!!! Too cute. Love how you made the background and the washi tape makes a great place to stamd. Love those gnomes. Hugz

Riet Harikini said...

hahahaha love this one, love the gnomes