Friday, February 28, 2020

Oops....

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello my inky friends...Roni here.  I have really been enjoying the Monkey See, Monkey Do challenge #93. LCD/CV have lots of great monkey images to use but you're not limited to monkeys... This challenge also encompasses "Repeat Stamping" which is a technique where you simply stamp the same image over and over and over.  Well, I decided to use both monkeys and repeat stamping in one card....


Don't you just love that image and that sentiment (Too Many Options) is perfect for this little trio - Three Monkeys.


I stamped one of the images from the set - ATC Text Set 2 SATC2 on the background cardstock in Tulip Red VersaFine Clair ink which is visible IRL but for some reason I just couldn't capture it on film. I think the slight texture of the cardstock and color matching from the ink is playing tricks with the camera making it look like lots of texture.


I stamped these little guys on a piece of watercolor paper using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Once dry I watercolored them using Prima's Watercolor Confections and a bit of shimmery frost Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paint.  I mixed up the shimmery paint and picked a little bit of it up along with my colored paints to create a slight shimmer which shows up beautifully IRL.

There is still time to join our challenge...
don't miss out on the fun!


Also, If you love our stamps you don't want to miss this either...
we have a call for our Design Team...




No comments: