Saturday, February 8, 2020

Tag you're it cat

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a cat tag for you.
So I started out by making my own tag out of white cardstock. I then took some purple Distress inks and smooched them on my mat and spritzed them with water and I made the background. I heat set in-between the colors.
Next I took Grunge Diamond background and ATC set 6  and randomly stamped over the background. Edge the tag with some black ink.
Stamp Happy Cat (large) on a separate white cardstock and color with Copic. Cut out.
Add to front of tag then add some ribbon.
I hope you will join the fun here.
Make your artwork on a tag our use a tag stamp.
Can't wait to see what you make.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love that smiling kitty! fabby tag, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Hi Cathy I love that awesome background. The random stamping and smooched ink gives great texture and happy cat looks very happy. Hugz