Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tag You're It: tag-bookmark

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, welcome to our Tag You're It Challenge! (click ;-) ) I hope you all paricipate and enjoy the fun together!
I made a long tag and a bookmark in one:


I colored a strip of white cardstock with Distress inks and water (pink, yellow and blue), dried it and stamped the two cats from  (Silhouette stamp) Two Cats with pink StazOn ink and masked the upper one, with frame. Then, using black StazOn ink I stamped Carmens Veranda Paradise square and Dove square (I love the squares so much!!)  and the small text from the set Travel Quotes. I removed the mask and stamped some flowers with pink StazOn. (Daisy Flourish). I bleached the dove and some flowers and finished with white gelpen, color pencils and some glitter (Stickles).



Liesbeth XX

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

So many lovely stamps and beautiful colours on this gorgeous tag Liesbeth. Love it. Hugz