Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Lori here, with a mixed media tag for the "Tag Your It" it challenge. This is a large 3.5" x 8.5" tag of watercolor paper. I often use this size of tag in my Tag Art Journal. Check out the step by step instructions shown below.
Lost Coast Designs
- ATC Misc. Set 6
- Dictionary - Joy
- Large Chickenwire Background
- Corner Swirl
- Sketchy Rose
- Acrylic Paint
- Sheer Ribbon
- Permanent Pigment Ink
- Tag Pad
1) Apply acrylic paint to tag in a trio of browns.
2) Use a stencil brush to apply pink acrylic paint to portions of tag.
3) Stamp Chickenwire stamp with brown permanent pigment ink across portions of tag.
4) Stamp Corner Swirl stamp with pink permanent pigment ink.
5) Stamp Sketchy Rose and Script stamp onto tag with black permanent pigment ink.
6) Stamp "Joy" dictionary stamp onto tag with black permanent pigment ink.
7) Add black paint splatters.
8) Apply black ink to edges of tag.
9) Embellish Sheer Ribbon and charms to tag.
I hope you will create a wonderful tag and share it with us on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog Challenge.