Wednesday, July 8, 2020

#102 Off the edge, florish

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!





Hi, Riet here, and I will show you  a card with the beautiful florish stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
I really like this stamp, it has open parts in the flowers and leaves. This gives you the opportunity to color the florish. Love that, dont you?
So I sponged the background with distressink squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers and picked rasberry. I dropt some water on it so you get some stains.
I took a die and cut two branches and sponge them with the 3 colors.
Stamped the florish with memento black.
I used posca pens to color the florish, yellow, pink and 2 greens.
And with a white and black posca I dotted the florish.

I had fun making this card en hope you do to.
Dont forget to join the challenge, you have a change to win some rubber.
So come on over and join.




No comments: