Friday, July 24, 2020

Christmas In July: Singing Angels

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy Summer from Laurie, and it's a perfect time to do something a little different.  Thus our current challenge:  Christmas In July.  It will be here before we know it!

I made a card for this challenge using the Herald Angels stamp from Lost Coast
Designs.

I started by stamping my image on to smooth white card stock with black ink.  I colored in areas with Copic Sketch Markers and cut around the edges of the stamped image.

For my background, I used another piece of smooth white card stock and using Versa Mark ink and clear embossing powder, I heat embossed a swirled design all over the page.  Once it was dried, I sprayed and sponged blue and turquoise Distress Ink Sprays over the surface, wiping up any excess ink.  I positioned my stamped image over the center of the background page and attached it as shown.

So dig out your Christmas craft supplies and join us for the fun challenge:  Christmas In July.  You could win some free stamps!


No comments: