Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Hat Weather

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Portal Peeps!!  Gail here today with a bonus post for you!!! 

I'm elfing out at the Christmas Kickstart challenge this month where it's all about hats, and Christmas of course.  I've used Lost Coast Designs Reindeer Gnome and Party Words.  Do check out the new section cos the gnomes are just awesome!!!
I stamped Reindeer Gnome on a piece of card and masked.  Then I randomly stamped the Merry Christmas all around, all around....  Oops sorry, the jingle got me LOL.  I coloured the gnome with Promarkers and a little glitter on his pom pom, then cut the panel with a hexagonal stitched die.  I thought the red base card looked a bit too plain so I used the smallest hexagonal die, cut 4 times and added them behind each corner of the large panel.  
This card also works for the current Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge where we want to see Off The Edge stamping.  Check out all the amazing makes from the team and join the fun.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Get your jingle and your hats on. or just fall off the edge and join the fun.  Hugz

No comments: