Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Off the edge: Adventure

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello! The final day for the ,Off the edge`-challenge! Today I show you a card using the Large Deer Skull stamp. I love the Western animal skulls so much, and they are perfect to stamp off the edge as well!
On a Distress inked background I stamped the skull, and one of it's feathers with black StazOn ink. I bleached the skull and feathers with a synthetic brush and some bleach. I finished it with color pencils and charcoal shadows. And, of course, a sentiment from Misc. words.



Liesbeth XX

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Oooh, lovely. Fab colours in the background. Love you stamped the extra feather. Very mystic. Hugz

My Side of Oz said...

Fabulous background for these stamps! I agree with ionabunny...very mystical!