Sunday, April 4, 2021

Bits and pieces

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good Morning all. Cathy here with some bits and pieces artwork.
Stamps used:
For today I don't have a finished piece per say. I have some bits and pieces that will make a great start for a card, journal or anything you can think of.

For the first photo I have to tags that I have done. I started with some distress ink spray. I picked 2 blues and 1 green for colors. When I was happy with the color I grabbed a distress oxide ink pad and added some ink to the tag. 
Next I stamped numbers border down the side of the tag. I had the face stamped out already from the ATC face set and I added that to half of the tag. The other tag I stamped a butterfly from the butterflies set off the side of that tag. I then added some bits of field notes tid bits .

These are my next bits. They are place cards. I thought they look like extra large tickets. So I cut them in half so you get 2 for 1 out of them. I stared off by making a mask to go around the border. I then randomly stamped pieces of calligraphybugz setbutterflies setmini crowns setnumbers bordersmall tree crownATC misc. set 6 all over the cards. I then took off the mask and edged them with a red copic marker. Lastly I added some field note tid bits to them.



Some close ups of the altered place cards. 





I hope you will join the numbers challenge here

No comments: