Sunday, April 18, 2021

Stay weird

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a card for you today.
Stamps used:
For this one I had the Ballerina with fish already colored and cut out. I was going to use him for something else that I don't remember what for. 
I had the background also made up from something else. I did use blues and green distress sprays on it. 
I die cut the umbrella out of black cardstock.
Add some washi tape for the  Ballerina to stand on add the umbrella to his hand. Stamp Stay weird saying on the bottom of the card. Add white highlights and some gold hearts coming out of the umbrella and you are done.


Come show us your sentiment for this challenge.

No comments: