Saturday, April 10, 2021

Numbers : Dali birthday

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi! Today I (Liesbeth) would like to show you a ,numbers' card for our Numbers Challenge! There are no many possibilities to use numbers in your work, participate and join the fun!


I inked a white piece of cardstock with Distress inks and water and let dry well. I stamped, using several light and darker ink, the numbers here and there on the background. With black, I stamped Salvador Dali . On a seperate pice of white cardstock I stamped Salvador Dali and the birthday hat. I cut both out and coloured them using Distress ink and a bit of water and glued them down. I finished with the sentiment and black edges. I sticked the card onto blue and rust cardstock.
Stamps used: (click=see)



Liesbeth XX


No comments: