Thursday, April 1, 2021

Numbers Challenge: Bingo!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy April Fool's Day from Laurie with a brand new challenge - no fooling! - here on the Portal that starts today!  The challenge is "Numbers", and I've made a postcard for this one featuring:

and
all from Lost Coast Designs.

The sentiment is Fun and Games from the clear stamp collection at 
Carmen's Veranda.

I cut a piece of coffee dyed paper to post card size at 4" x 6".  I edged this with
Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I used the same ink to stamp the small diamond background over the whole card and used black ink to stamp the Bingo border along the left side.  I randomly stamped some little bits of text with black ink here and there.

My Chihuahua was stamped with dark brown ink onto white card stock.  I cut him out and colored him with a light brown marker.  I colored his collar red and left his teeth and the spikes on his collar white.  I found a tiny Bingo card on a collage sheet, cut that out, and replaced the coffee cup he is usually holding with the game card.  I then used foam tape to affix this to my post card front.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink onto cream colored card stock and edged with the same Distress ink.  I attached it to the upper right corner.

We would love to see your interpretation of this "Numbers" theme.  Be sure that rubber stamping is one of the main focuses of your work.  You could just be lucky enough to win some free stamps!




No comments: