Sunday, April 18, 2021

Push Off!!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

  Good morning, and a very happy Sunday. It's Sue here with my second piece for our fun 'Sentimentally Yours' challenge.

I used to have 3 cats that let me live in their house, so know full well that this sentiment is absolutely true - but only if the cat wanted to, no way is the little Prince/Princess pushing if they don't want to!

I started by stamping and clear embossing the Carmen's Veranda Compas Square 4 times. Then I dipped and dragged in Distress Oxides in various shades of blue. Blueprint Sketch is my new favourite colour. I could have made an oxide background first and then embossed in white, but I like how the embossing repels the ink if you do this bit first. (And I have a massive tub of clear embossing powder, but only tiny ones of white!)

The idea was to use the map panel in one piece, but decided that it would look nice on black so I chopped it up and layered onto a black background.

Yoga Cat has been stamped, coloured, and clear embossed.

These are my stamps. The sentiment is a great size, and really easy to chop up once stamped.

Lost Coast

Yoga Cat

Carmen's Veranda

Compass Square



I hope you like it, and that you join in too with your 'Sentimental' pieces. Remember, there are Lost Coast dollars up for grabs.

Thanks very much for looking, take care, and enjoy what's left of your weekend x



No comments: