Saturday, January 8, 2022

Let`s Fly: 3 Flying Flower Girls

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here, welcome to our Let`s Fly Challenge! I used two stamps this time, I love them both so much! And the three women (3 Flying Flower Girls) are so perfect for this theme! 


I stamped the background (Flowers) with a Big and Juicy (rainbow) ink pad, and coloured it here and there with the same ink and a waterbrush. With black StazOn ink I stamped the 3 women and bleached them using bleach and a synthetic brush. I finished the card with a red colour pencil.


Hope you'll fly with us! 


Liesbeth XX




1 comment:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liesbeth, what a fabulous background! xx