Thursday, January 6, 2022

Unleash The Flying Monkeys!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. 

It's great to be back with my second project for our fun "Let's Fly" challenge.


Nothing says flying quite like monkeys does it!


I started by making my background with Distress Oxides. I wanted a gray murky look like the black and white part of the Wizard of Oz. I've used mixed media paper so I dipped and dripped to my heart's content.


I stamped my monkeys on and off the page. Then I stamped them again, cut them out, coloured them, and layered them up.

Then added some interest by stamping in metallic paint.

These are my stamps, I've just used the tip of the hat and the boots for my 'Wicked Witch of the East'
Flying Monkey (Carmen's Veranda)

So there we have it, the flying monkeys have been unleashed!
I hope that you're enjoying our challenge, and that you join in. Please remember that this is a stamping challenge so real stamps only, no digis allowed!
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

No comments: