Sunday, January 30, 2022

Let It Shine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. It's Sue here, just back from my holidays in time to join in with our Man Cave challenge. 


I started by making my background on some  speciality card. I've had this in my stash for years and it takes the ink beautifully. I was aiming for grass and mountains, but I'm hopeless at the 'ripped paper and ink' thing. Definitely more practice needed!


I've made the grass with a fan brush, and added the flowers with the end of the brush.


I stamped the sentiment directly, but the card is so glossy that the stamp slipped, so I needed to cover it up (boo) which is why I stamped again and cut it out.
Then I added my waltzing cowboys!
These are my stamps, just two!
I hope you like it, and that you joined in with our Man Cave challenge. If not, you've just got a couple of days left to get stamping!
Take care, have a great week, and thanks so much for looking x











No comments: