Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Man Cave: Friends

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with two weird men ;-) for our Man Cave Challenge. There is still time left to participate and to win a prize.


I made a background using Infusions powder and water (Brusho or Bister also works!) onto watercolor paper. I dried it well and I stamped the two ,men' with black StazOn ink. Using bleach, I bleached the men and after drying I coloured them a bit with colour pencils. I made shadows around them with a charcoal pencil. I stamped the word ,Friends' on a separate piece of paper, cut it out and glued it onto black cardstock. I sponged the edges of the card with black ink and glued the piece onto a piece of black cardstock.

Hope to see you next time 😀



Liesbeth XX

No comments: