Saturday, February 12, 2022

Pink Roses plus bonus card.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here today with 2 cards for you.
Stamps Used:
For my first card I made a simple card. I stamped the Roses in pink ink added it a flower roses pattern paper and layered that on pink cardstock.
Added some pink flat back pearls and there you have your card number 1.

The second one I got inky. I grabbed a few pink color distress oxide sprays and made a background. 
Then I took a stencil and added some red ink to it. 
Then with the same red ink I stamped Ballerina with stars in the center.
Next, I added some washi tape and a saying and added it to a front of a card base.

Come join the pink/red challenge here on the blog.

No comments: