Thursday, February 10, 2022

Think Pink: Dance!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here :-) Pink is one of my favourite colours, so I loved making this card! Join us at our Think Pink challenge! 


I started this card onto a piece of white cardstock: I made a background wit salmon and pink watersoluble inks and water. I allowed it to dry well and stamped the Robust dancer with StazOn ink Jet Black and masked her. I stamped the wonderful (very big!) Carmen's Veranda Birds Collage Background using  Fuchsia StazOn ink. I also stamped some fragments with a script stamp from Pieces of Calligraphy. I removed the mask and bleached the dancer with some bleach and a synthetic brush. I coloured her dress, some birds and flowers with pink ink and water, and drew a shadow around the dancing girl using charcoal. I finished by sponging the edges of the card with black ink.



Liesbeth XX

1 comment: