Friday, February 18, 2022

Vintage Steampunk: Three tags and a folder

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi, ready for some more Vintage Steampunk? Liesbeth here with a new project for our challenge, read everything HERE ! and join the fun!


I made a folder with three tags using a template for the folder as shown:


I coloured the folder and three small tags with Distress Oxide inks and water: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Broken China and Walnut Stain. Using Oxide Broken China, I stamped Carmen's Veranda Compass Square onto the tags (not very visible anymore...) and Carte Postale with black StazOn  ink on the tags and folder. On the folder I also stamped Gears Background with Frayed Burlap and black.


Using double sided tape, I assembled the folder and stamped STP Guy in car onto it using StazOn black. Onto the tags I stamped Steampunk Typewriter girl, one of the ATC Hands set and Steampunk Fly girl. I bleached the images using some bleach and water and a synthetic brush. I finished with sponging the edges black and glued them onto black cardstock.





See you next time! 
LiesbethXX


No comments: