Thursday, February 24, 2022

# 138 Steampunk/Vintage challenge

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, Riet here.


Vintage and steampunk are my favorite stamps to work with .
I love the old colors and imaginative stamps and designs. 
Lost Coast designs also has very nice stamps in this theme.
These are the stamps I used on this card.


Distress oxide,
Tea dye
antique linen
wild honey
Ground espresso.
Stazon timber brown

And this is how i made the card.

Bring with some water the colors on to the paper.
Keep it light in the middle.


Brush or spunge some Tea dye on the edges.


Repeat with Distress oxide ground espresso.
With the distress oxide wild honey I stamped parts of the gears stamp.

And did the same with the corner of the pieces of architecture.
With a stamp from the pieces of caligraphy set and the ground espresso I stamped here and there.
With a die cut I made the medallion and sponged it with the ground espresso.
Fix this on the background with 3D tape.

Stamp the fly with bird with the stazon and color it in with pencils or markers.
Cut her out and glue her to the medallion.
I had some paper gears left over from an other project.
So colored them grey an glued them on.
And this is the end result.
I really like it, hope you will to.

If you would like to have a chance on winning some of the beautifull Lost Coast designs stamps,
Join our challenge, and have fun creating for the LCD challenge.
















 

No comments: