Saturday, February 26, 2022

Vintage Steampunk: Clock Gears

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello again from Laurie with a another project for the current Vintage Steampunk challenge going on right now on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  For this I used the Clock Square stamp from Carmen's Veranda and the Gears Background stamp from Lost Coast Designs.

My background page is a piece of graph printed scrapbook paper that I stamped with the Gears background stamp.  I used Faded Jeans Oxide ink for this and edged the page with the same ink.  I then splattered some black ink randomly onto the page with a fan shaped paint brush.

My square was first randomly sprayed with Distress inks in blues and greens.  Once completely dried, I stamped the square with black ink and edged it with the same Faded Jeans Oxide ink as listed above.  I mounted this to my background page with foam tape for some dimension, and it was just that simple!  

We are excited to see your Vintage Steampunk projects here on the Portal.  Be sure to feature some rubber stamping on you work and you could be the lucky winner of some free stamps from Lost Coast and Carmen's Veranda!




No comments: