Monday, January 30, 2023

Christmas Angel

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!   Gail here today and there is still time to link up your stamped Winged Things to the challenge linky, or share on the fb fan group if you are using Lost Coast Designs and/or Carmen's Veranda stamps.  There are a nice lot of entries but still room for some more. 
I like to make a few Christmas cards every month so I don't have a big stress later in the year and today I've used the beautiful Lost Coast Designs Christmas Angel with Halo.  
 


I started by using a snowflake stencil and blue ink on a pale blue background.  Always love a bit of tone on tone.   Then I stamped Happy Christmas in blue ink using Lost Coast Designs Misc. Words.   
 
I stamped the Angel using blue ink on white card and coloured with sharpies and distress inks.
Thanks for dropping by.   You have until the last minute of the month to add your project to the Winged Things linky.   Hope to see you there.

No comments: