Sunday, January 22, 2023

Winged Things #159 - Sea Wings

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Friends...Roni here with a fun idea for the challenge #159 - Winged Things. My card today was inspired by one of the new mini collage stamps - Mini Maritime Collage. It's got such a great vintage feel to it that I just love.


So I started with the main image which I stamped it onto a page from a vintage book on stenography using a walnut stain ink. I gave it a light brushing with water to give it a bit more character.

The background was created by stamping an image from the fun new set Brush Strokes onto a light blue piece of cardstock with 4 different colors of VersaFine Clair ink. I started with the darkest ink on each end working my way towards the center.

The background panel was mounted onto a bright blue card blank which I then wrapped with a bit of sisal twine and added the main image once it had dried.

Hope this inspires you to join in on the fun....Winged Things

No comments: