Thursday, January 26, 2023

Wings challenge

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Cathy here with a card for you.
Stamps Used:


First, I took one stamp from Pieces of Architecture and stamped it with a teal distress ink. I then took a stamp from Pieces of Calligraphy and stamped it in gray ink. Then I sprayed water on it so it would spread the ink and blur the stamping. I then took some gray distress spray ink and sprayed it in the middle. Dried it with a heat gun. After it was dry, I then took a number stencil with some black ink and stenciled the two corners, and I edged the piece in black ink.


On another sheet of paper, I stamped the Flying moon and the Eye chart square. I cut out the eye and the wings from the moon. Next, I then colored them with Copic markers and glued them together.
After they were dry, I added them to the front of the panel. I then added it to a white card base.


You can join all the winged fun here.

No comments: