Thursday, February 23, 2023

Make It Funny - Sarcasm x2

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

I hope you're all enjoying our current challenge... Make it Funny!
I had so much fun with this challenge I have not one but 2 cards to share with you today...


To get inspired for this challenge I went through my sentiments first then went ahead and created my card around it. For my first card today I fell in love with this sentiment Sarcasm is Forever. I knew I had to use the Party On old lady...I can see her saying this and tooting her own horn.  For the background I used the swirl stamp from the new Brush Strokes set and the Swimsuit Girl (fading out of course).  I had to add a bit of glitter just for that extra special something :)


Oh my next card is so me....sometimes I make it other times not so much - LOL!!  I started off by trimming a gel plate print for my black card. Inspired by this print I stamped the American Gothic Party image on yellow cardstock - something I almost never do (yellow is scary).  It was trimmed and mounted on the card.  I then stamped the sentiment My Greatest Accomplishment on a scrap of cardstock which I had previously stamped the grungy dots (from the Brush Strokes set) using Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink.

Be sure to join in on the fun....Make It Funny...


No comments: