Sunday, February 12, 2023

Love and Hearts: Heart in pink

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi Everyone! Liesbeth here showing you another card for our Love and Hearts Challenge! (Click and read everything abour it... and give it a try yourself!) I used two of the wonderful Carmen's Veranda Squares for this card.


As I often do, I used a piece of alcohol inked glossy paper. With pink StazOn ink I stamped Calligraphy Heart Square 4 times. After that I stamped Loveheart Square with black ink. I also stamped the Loveheart onto a left over paper and cut it out. I added the heart using 3d foam tape. With pink and black glitter I finished the card.








Hope you liked this one, hope to see you next time! ;-)

Liesbeth XX

No comments: