Friday, February 10, 2023

Glitter in your Heart

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, Cathy here with a card for you today.
Stamps Used:

I started off with a heart stencil and I used the new pink color of distress ink and blended it onto a pink card base. Then I took a stamp from the Pieces of Calligraphy and stamped it with a different color pink ink inside of the heart stencil. 
Next, I took the Winged skeleton and stamped it with black ink and cut out the inner circle of it. I added foam squares to the back and placed it in the middle of the card. I colored the heart with a red marker and I added some glitter to the top. 





You can join the challenge here

No comments: