Monday, February 6, 2023

Love and Hearts Challenge - Sweet Love

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Ink Stained Roni here...I hope you're enjoying the current challenge Love & Hearts. Today I have a little "steamy" card for you - Sweet Love.


I love everything Steampunk so I thought it would be fun to create a Valentine's Day card for my sweetie using the new Gears background by stamping it with VersaMark ink on pink cardstock then embossing with Hematite EP.  


I then stamped the Steampunk Bicycle Lady twice, once on kraft colored paper and once on a piece of grey cardstock. The clock was trimmed from the kraft paper and inked along the edge with Pine Cone VersaFine Clair ink.  The Bicycle Lady was trimmed from the grey cardstock and colored using a variety of colored pencils.  The Clock was mounted directly to the pink card and the lady was adhered using foam tape.  To finish off the card I stamped "Sweet Love" from the set Misc. Words.

Hope you join in on the fun with our Love and Hearts Challenge!
You might just be the lucky winner.



No comments: