Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Love and Hearts Challenge: My Heart

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

And welcome to the first day of February and the first day of our new challenge:  Love and Hearts.  Perfect for this month with Valentine's Day coming soon.   

For this card I used the Chloe Face stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  Such a lovely stamp!  I stamped Chloe with black ink onto a piece of tea dyed paper and fussy cut her out.  I edged this with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and added a bit of color to her cheeks and lips with Copic Sketch markers.

For the background, I used a scrap collection of Tim Holtz papers that I had been saving to make a collage.  The collage was done on a sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 card stock, so this is just a portion of the collage.  I edged this
with the same Distress Ink and added a bronze "heart in hands" charm to the bottom.  Final step was to layer this with a piece of cream card stock.  

Show us your love this month and submit your stamped projects here on the Portal to have a shot at winning some free stamps!



No comments: