Friday, July 28, 2023

Christmas in July

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Goodmorning all, Cathy here with a Christmas card for you. 

Stamp Used: mini-Santa gnome.


I started out with a brown card base. I then picked out some Christmas paper and cut 1 strip at 1 inch and 1 at 1 1/2 inch. Then I layered them together. I glued them to the side with a label underneath it.

 
I then stamped the mini-Santa gnome. I colored it with copic markers and added some sparkle to the hat and suit. I added him to the bottom of the card and then added some red pearls to the top corner of the card. Lastly, I added a saying and a Christmas square.
You can join the challenge here.


No comments: